Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrating 4 Years!!!


Four years ago Lindall and I were married on Glover River in Broken Bow, OK. Still the best wedding I've ever been to (ofcourse!:) ) About this time 4 years ago we were having a great time, dancing to an awesome band with our family and friends. What a wonderful celebration!!! I wish we could do it all again, we had so much fun!
Now four years later, with a beautiful, healthy baby boy, we have an even more wonderful marriage thanks to God. We are so blessed to be in His will where he continues to bless us and our family.

So, tonight Lindall and I treated ourselves to none other than....SUSHI NEKO!!! Oh man how I have missed that place. It cannot be beat! The only bad part is that I'll crave it for the next 3 months! Afterwards we had Braum's mixes for dessert and they were so good...as always. Dalton got to stay with Lindall's captain, his wife, and daughters for the evening. They were great with him and he didn't cry 'til I walked in. Then he got really excited and then started whining for me! :) Yes, I'll admit, I love it! So we had a great 4th anniversary!!! Looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment