Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4th of July 2011

I hope every family enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations as much as we did this summer! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, although it's usually so hot you can't see straight, it's also the biggest celebration of the summer and I just look forward to it every year. This year we spent the 4th in Broken Bow with my family. Lindall's shift fell on that weekend so we made him a little 4th of July gift to show him how much we would miss him while we were gone. Although I'm sure he would much rather been with us....he did love his flag made from his little "mini me's" hands and feet.

Our friends Janna, Asher, and Abram came over to paint with us! They are some of our very best friends in the world!
Tristan is such a hard little worker!
This is a picture of the boys from last 4th of July....
...and one of them on the same bench from this 4th of July....I can not believe how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment