Monday, April 25, 2011

OKC Zoo

Grandma "D", Aunt Kristin, Lindall, and I took Dalton to the OKC Zoo for the 1st time this year. Okay, so technically they all took Dalton and I to the zoo for the 1st time....but who cares to know about my deprivation of the zoo as a young child? Nobody, okay.

I didn't realize what I was missin'! The zoo is soooo much fun! (Providing it has no interruption on naptime.) We've been 3 weeks in a row and plan to make it as much as possible this year before it gets miserably hot. We went back with my sister and nephew and the boys LOVED the children's zoo and water park. Great way to end the hot day with tired kiddos! We wore those boys down! And thanks to Grandma "D" we have a season pass...so those monkeys will know us by name!






It was so neat to see this bear so close. His claws were CRAZY! They were so big! It looked like they may have filed them...I'm not sure if they do or not....but if they had, I cant imagine what they would've looked like if they hadn't been. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment